The Visitors API allows you to programmatically interact with Envoy Visitors and Protect.
- Entries - a visit by a person to a location (employee or visitor). Learn about entries.
- Invites - invitations to a visitor or a group of visitors to visit a location or employee registrations. Learn about invites.
- Blocklists - rules that prevent unwanted people from visiting a location. Learn about blocklists.
- Location - a location is a building or workplace tied to a physical location like an address.
- Company - a business entity or organization that a location and or a collection of locations belong to.
- Devices - a physical device like an iPad Kiosk or Printer Learn about devices.
- Employees - a list of users in the Envoy Employee Directory Learn about employees.